To arrange an interview, or speaking engagement, please fill out the contact form below and include a phone number for a followup phone call.
About Wade Rowland
Ranked among Canada's leading literary journalists, Wade Rowland has had produced more than a dozen books on subjects ranging from television journalism, organized crime and international environmental law to his current concerns, which include communications technology, the philosophy of science and the sources of human values. Full author bio.
Listen to a CBC Radio interview with Wade Rowland on Information Morning radio, Saint John, about the CBC and his new book "Saving the CBC"
Purchase Books by Wade Rowland at bookstores or online at AMAZON:
Latest Articles & Postings
- Mansbridge’s exit opens the door to a new kind of newscast on CBC
- CRTC Bans Ads on Radio 2: Could TV be Next?
- Canadians Joined at The Hip, By CBC
- Bell Media, Canada AM, and the Public Interest
- Remembering Maurice Strong, on the Eve of Paris COP 21
- Why the CBC Isn’t an Election Issue and Why It Should Be
- An Essay on the Roots of Morality
- The CBC Must Demand Access to Leaders Debates
- A lame Senate report on the CBC’s future
- Are broadcasters on the web “unfair” competition for newspapers?
- What Bill Chambers Needs to Know About Public Broadcasting
- Letter from Former CBC Board of Director Members to Current CBC Board
- CBC President Lacroix Should Face the Music and Resign
- CBC Announces a Dubious Survival Strategy
- How a Strong CBC Can Help Our Private Broadcasters